Original Claris screw-in water filter F088 01
Claris water filter (long screw-in) for pressurised coffee machines.
Using a filter for your espresso machine is a barista’s secret to taking your coffee to a new level of perfection.
The filter ensures optimum water quality, which has a direct impact on the taste and aroma of every coffee you brew.
It also protects the coffee machine from limescale build-up, extending the life of the machine and guaranteeing trouble-free operation.
Regular use of the filter minimises the need for frequent cleaning and servicing of the coffee machine.
If you want to enjoy perfect coffee every day and take care of your coffee machine, the filter is an essential part of your coffee kit.
- The filter prevents limescale build-up in the machines.
- Prolongs the life of our machines.
- Improves the aroma and taste of the brewed coffee.
- Our automatic coffee machines do not need to be descaled as often as in the absence of the filter.
- Capacity: 50 l.
- Service life: up to a maximum of 2 months from first use.
- Claris F088 01 Fits all Krups coffee machines with a long screw-in water reservoir filter.
- When performing the descaling procedure, always remove the filter from the coffee machine from the water container.
- If you accidentally forget to do so, the filter must be removed and replaced with a new one after the decalcification process is complete.