John Guest Angle
1/4 “NPTF female thread x 1/4” PF (6.35mm) for hose. Every time you change the filter you need to turn off the water valve. This is not always fully operational and cannot be turned off. For this reason, it is a good idea to fit a polypropylene valve on the hose. john Guest which will improve every filter change.
The hose coupling protection is a guarantee of longer life and safety of your equipment.
It allows you to avoid leaks, which often lead to costly repairs or the replacement of entire components.
Stabilising the fitting also ensures a smoother flow of the medium, which translates into better system performance.
Don’t risk unexpected failures or damage – fitting protection is a simple investment with long-term benefits.
For anyone who values peace of mind and equipment reliability, this is an essential piece of equipment.
- 1/4 “NPTF female x 1/4” PF (6.35mm) threaded angle valve for hose.
- Facilitates filter changes by allowing the water valve to be turned off.
- Designed for optimum performance and long-lasting durability.
- Polypropylene valves offer confidence and safety when changing the filter.
Manufacturer: John Guest
- Model: Angle valve
- Number of pieces per set: 1
- Operating temperature: min 0.6°C / max 65°C
- Operating pressure: min 120 psi at 20°C / max 230 psi
- Material: Polypropylene
- Cheap hoses and fittings on the market without pressure approval can cause flooding in the kitchen, damage to the appliance and damage to the floor.
- Selecting tested and approved pressure hoses ensures safe and secure use.
- Coupling and reduction systems are used in a wide range of applications, from water distributors to liquid production in the food industry.
- Water distributors
- Connections for side-by-side refrigerators
- Water filter connections
- Refrigerator installations with water dispenser and ice-maker
- Restaurants and coffee shops for connection of pressurised coffee machines
- Vending machines
- Reverse osmosis systems
- Food industry: juice production, beer production, winemaking, etc.