Samsung DA29-00003F - Genuine
If your tap water water tastes like the local swimming pool, it's time to discover the taste of freshness of filtered water. The Samsung DA29-00003F Fridge Filter will deliver you from foul tastes and odors. Add one to your basket now and anticipate revitalized water and beverages.
- The Samsung Aqua-Pure Plus DA29-00003F Fridge Filter fits Samsung fridges with a short round filter.
- Fits in the same receiver sockets as the former DA29-00003A
- NSF 42 certified to reduce chlorine and sediment
The DA29-00003F is comparable with the following part numbers
Installation and replacement procedure for the DA29-00003F fridge water filter:
- Turn the old cartridge 1/4 turn to the left (counterclockwise).
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- Remove the protective white cap from the new filter.
- Push the new filter up into the filter cover until the filter stops.
- Turn the filter 1/4 turn to the right (clockwise) to lock it into place. You will feel a stop and the locked symbol should now be lined up with the indicator line above. Do not over tighten.
- Run water through the dispenser for 3 minutes to purge the system.
- Check the filter area for leaks.
- Reset the "Filter Indicator" light by pressing and holding the Ice Type and the Child Lock (or Moisture Control) buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds (the light should turn green).
- Note: If you hold these buttons for more than 5 seconds, you'll cancel the reset process. If this happens, just release the buttons and start over.
When to change a filter: The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if you notice a decrease in flow of water.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
|Dimensions||160 × 350 × 150 cm|
|Country / Made in|
Goods can be returned for exchange or refund within 14 days of delivery provided the item is returned unused, in its original packaging and with the manufacturer’s tags attached (if applicable). This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you wish to return an item that has been accepted for delivery contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send it to:
Aqualogis Europe Ltd
River Wharf Business Wharf
Unit 1, Mulberry Way
We recommend that you use an insured, registered carrier as we will not be held liable for the cost of return or lost or damaged items. Please note for the return of unwanted goods we will refund the price of the goods but not the delivery charge.
Please make sure that you have checked your item upon delivery – damage in transit will be replaced only when delivery note mentioned about the damage.
To return an item that is damaged on delivery contact us at email@example.com to discuss the fault and how the matter can be rectified.
We are unable to accept returns for goods that have been treated, used, damaged or modified in any way or are bespoke items.