PureAdvantage EWF01 FC300 Water Filter For Electrolux AEG Frigidaire Fridge
The Pure Advantage Fridge Filter will bring the quality and taste of your water and ice to a new level. By reducing contaminants like chlorine & lead that can result in sub-par flavors, this filter will keep your water and ice tasting fresh and clean for up to six months.
- Also Known As: Electrolux EWF01
- 1514 Litre Capacity
- NSF 42 & 53 certified to reduce a broad spectrum of contaminants
The EWF01 is comparable with the following part numbers
|PS2369689||Pure Advantage||NGFC 2000|
Replacement for the Following UPC
Fits the Following Model Numbers
Instructions How to replace The Filter:
- Turn off the icemaker (using the power switch)
- Press the button just below the filter to release it
- Slide the old filter straight out and discard (don't worry, the water will shut off automatically)
- Push the new filter straight in until it 'clicks' into place
- Turn the ice maker back on
- Reset your 'change filter' light
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
- Press and hold the Filter Status button (on the dispenser) for 3 seconds - until the display changes from 'Replace' to 'Good'
|Dimensions||120 × 500 × 200 cm|
Goods can be returned for exchange or refund within 14 days of delivery provided the item is returned unused, in its original packaging and with the manufacturer’s tags attached (if applicable). This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you wish to return an item that has been accepted for delivery contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send it to:
Aqualogis Europe Ltd
River Wharf Business Wharf
Unit 1, Mulberry Way
We recommend that you use an insured, registered carrier as we will not be held liable for the cost of return or lost or damaged items. Please note for the return of unwanted goods we will refund the price of the goods but not the delivery charge.
Please make sure that you have checked your item upon delivery – damage in transit will be replaced only when delivery note mentioned about the damage.
To return an item that is damaged on delivery contact us at email@example.com to discuss the fault and how the matter can be rectified.
We are unable to accept returns for goods that have been treated, used, damaged or modified in any way or are bespoke items.