LT700P Premium Water Filter For LG Fridge
Premium LT700P water filter cartridge for LG fridges:
- is an original LG Premium Ice and Water filter
- is a replacement cartridge for all LG side-by-side refrigerators that have internally fitted short-slim water filter cartridges
- is tested and Certified by NSF
- LG recommends replacement every 6 months
The ADQ36006101 fridge filter for LG fridges replaces or is compatible with the following filter part numbers:
- LT700P, ADQ36006102,
The ADQ36006101 LT700P water filter operating specifications are as follows:
- Flow Rate 1.90 lpm
- Operating Temperature min 0.6°C / max 37.8°C
- Operating Pressure min 172 kPa (25 psi) / max 862 kPa (125 psi)
- Capacity 757 litres
- Service Life 6 months
- Dimensions approximately 5 cm x 17 cm
The LT 700P refrigerator filter is compatible with the following LG fridges:
Installation and replacement procedure for the ADQ36006102 fridge water filter:
- Place a container under the hole of filter holder. Note: When the filter is being removed, water may drain through the hole.
- Press the push button to open the filter cover.
- Pull the filter cartridge downward and pull it out.
- Discard the old water filter cartridge.
- Take the new filter out of its packing and with cartridge ears in the horizontal position, push the new filter cartridge into the manifold hole until it stops.
- Push the filter up until you cannot push up further.
- Push the cover until it clicks into place.
- Run water through the water dispenser for 5 minutes to purge the system.
- Reset the "Filter Reset" light by pressing and holding the Light/Filter button for 3 seconds.
|Dimensions||250 × 250 × 60 cm|
Goods can be returned for exchange or refund within 14 days of delivery provided the item is returned unused, in its original packaging and with the manufacturer’s tags attached (if applicable). This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you wish to return an item that has been accepted for delivery contact us at email@example.com
Send it to:
Aqualogis Europe Ltd
River Wharf Business Wharf
Unit 1, Mulberry Way
We recommend that you use an insured, registered carrier as we will not be held liable for the cost of return or lost or damaged items. Please note for the return of unwanted goods we will refund the price of the goods but not the delivery charge.
Please make sure that you have checked your item upon delivery – damage in transit will be replaced only when delivery note mentioned about the damage.
To return an item that is damaged on delivery contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the fault and how the matter can be rectified.
We are unable to accept returns for goods that have been treated, used, damaged or modified in any way or are bespoke items.