Hotpoint – Ariston DD-7098 External Compatible Fridge Water Filter
5405 in stockCompare
Hotpoint - Ariston DD-7098 External Compatible Fridge Water Filter
Compatible with DD-7098 (497818) water filter cartridge for Hotpoint-Ariston fridges:
- is an original Aqualogis external refrigerator water filter
- is a replacement cartridge for side-by-side refrigerators that use externally fitting cartridges
- is designed to be installed on the 1/4″ diameter cold water supply line to the refrigerator/ice-maker
- connector type water filter Quick push-in connectors (John Guest connectors)
- uses 1/4″ (6.35 mm) quick-connecting (push in) fittings
- includes 2x Mounting brackets and 2x locking clips
- Daewoo, Bosch, Hotpoint-Ariston, Neff & Siemens recommend replacement every 6 months
- is manufactured by Aqualogis Europe Ltd.
The AL-05J (497818) refrigerator filter is compatible with the following Hotpoint – Ariston fridges:
|FFU00P||FFU22K||MSZ 701 NF HB||MSZ 702 NF D||
MSZ 702 NF D UK
|MSZ 702 NF HB D|
Installation and replacement procedure for the AL05J fridge water filter:
- Turn off the cold water supply.
- Disconnect old cartridge from the system and discard.
- Align the new water filter with the water flow direction.
- Connect the inlet and outlet tubing to the appropriate end of the filter by firmly pushing until tightly sealed.
- Insert filter clip.
- Turn on the water supply.
- Run water through the dispenser for 5 minutes to purge the system.
- Check the filter area for leaks.
- Please refer to fidge manuals on how to reset the “change filter” indicator light for a particular fridge manufacturer.
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the temperature control panel. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if the flow of water to a dispenser or icemaker decreases.