Geenuine Daewoo DD7098 3010541600 Fridge Water Filter
Geenuine Daewoo DD-7098 3010541600 Fridge Water Filter
The coconut shell filter media produces some of the best tasting water around, and the quick connect installation system makes filter changes a breeze.
- The Daewoo DD7098 Inline Fridge Filter is NSF/ANSI 42 certified for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor
- Comes complete, all fittings included
- Designed to easily install directly in the water line feeding into your fridge/li>
- Coconut shell granular activated carbon filter media
- Genuine OEM product
Installation and replacement procedure for the DD-7098 fridge water filter:
- Turn off the cold water supply.
- Remove the tubing from the ends of the old filter. Note: Take precautions as water will drain from the filter and pipes.
- Align the new water filter with the water flow direction.
- Connect the tubing to the appropriate end of the filter by firmly pushing the tubing all the way until tightly sealed.
- Turn on the water supply and switch on the ice maker.
- Run water through the dispenser for 3 minutes to purge the system.
- Check the filter area for leaks.
- Reset the “change filter” indicator light, if your fridge has one. Please refer to our FAQs on how to reset the “change filter” indicator light for a particular fridge manufacturer.
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the temperature control panel. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if the flow of water to a dispenser or icemaker decreases.
|Dimensions||50 × 150 × 290 cm|
Goods can be returned for exchange or refund within 14 days of delivery provided the item is returned unused, in its original packaging and with the manufacturer’s tags attached (if applicable). This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you wish to return an item that has been accepted for delivery contact us at email@example.com
Send it to:
Aqualogis Europe Ltd
River Wharf Business Wharf
Unit 1, Mulberry Way
We recommend that you use an insured, registered carrier as we will not be held liable for the cost of return or lost or damaged items. Please note for the return of unwanted goods we will refund the price of the goods but not the delivery charge.
Please make sure that you have checked your item upon delivery – damage in transit will be replaced only when delivery note mentioned about the damage.
To return an item that is damaged on delivery contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the fault and how the matter can be rectified.
We are unable to accept returns for goods that have been treated, used, damaged or modified in any way or are bespoke items.