The Aqualogis Florence Double walled glass mugs are a practical and stylish way to insulate your hot and cold drinks. The durable construction means the glasses are a practical and perfect part of your everyday tableware. Made from mouth-blown borosilicate glass the mug can withstand very high and low temperatures and the valve at the base of the glass allows for changes in pressure within the glass. The insulating, double wall will keep your hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold for longer than traditional glasses. Enjoy hot drinks without burning your fingers, whilst cold drinks will stay chilled and not create any condensation thanks to the two wall design, eliminating the need for a coaster.
- The double walled design makes the Florence mugs temperature resistant and insulates your hot or cold drink.
- The durable glasses make them a practical and aesthetic choice for your everyday tableware.
- Made from heat resistant borosilicate glass, the valve at the bottom of the glass allows for pressure changes inside the glass and eliminates condensation.
- Safe to be put in dishwasher, microwave or fridge.
- Material: Borosilicate glass
- Handcrafted by artisans each from mouth-blown borosilicate glass
- Dishwasher, microwave, and fridge safe.
- Easy to clean and will not stain with colour.
- 2 x glasses
- Size: 150ml
All product images © 2019 Aqualogis®
Goods can be returned for exchange or refund within 14 days of delivery provided the item is returned unused, in its original packaging and with the manufacturer’s tags attached (if applicable). This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you wish to return an item that has been accepted for delivery contact us at email@example.com
Send it to:
Aqualogis Europe Ltd
River Wharf Business Wharf
Unit 1, Mulberry Way
We recommend that you use an insured, registered carrier as we will not be held liable for the cost of return or lost or damaged items. Please note for the return of unwanted goods we will refund the price of the goods but not the delivery charge.
Please make sure that you have checked your item upon delivery – damage in transit will be replaced only when delivery note mentioned about the damage.
To return an item that is damaged on delivery contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the fault and how the matter can be rectified.
We are unable to accept returns for goods that have been treated, used, damaged or modified in any way or are bespoke items.