Electrolux DD7098 4055164653 Genuine Fridge Water Filter
Electrolux 3019974100 DD-7098 Genuine External Fridge Filter
- is an original external refrigerator water filter
- is a replacement cartridge for side-by-side refrigerators that use externally fitting cartridges
- is designed to be installed on the 1/4" diameter cold water supply line to the refrigerator/icemaker
- connector type water filter Quick push-in connecters (John Guest connectors)
- uses 1/4" (6.35 mm) quick-connecting (push in) fittings
4055091047, 4055136446, 9029765899, 4055091096, 4055095238, 4055164653, 3019974100 / DD-7098, DD7098
Electrolux ENL60710S, S86090XVX0, ENL60710S1, ENL60710X, ENL60810X, ENL60812X, S85606SK, S85616SK, S85618S ENC60812X, SANTO S85606SK, SANTO S85616SK , SANTO S85618SK, S96090 XVM1
Installation and replacement procedure for the Genuine Electrolux DD7098 fridge water filter:
- Turn off the cold water supply.
- Remove the tubing from the ends of the old filter. Note: Take precautions as water will drain from the filter and pipes.
- Discard the old water filter.
- Align the new water filter with the water flow direction.
- Insert tube into the end of the filter that the flow arrow points until the tube stop.
- After inserting tube, put together the clip strongly.
- Repeat on the other end of the filter.
- Turn on the water supply.
- Use the fridge dispenser to ensure that any air pockets are removed.
- Check for any leaks.
- Reset the "change filter" indicator light, if your fridge has one.
|Dimensions||50 × 100 × 290 cm|
Goods can be returned for exchange or refund within 14 days of delivery provided the item is returned unused, in its original packaging and with the manufacturer’s tags attached (if applicable). This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you wish to return an item that has been accepted for delivery contact us at email@example.com
Send it to:
Aqualogis Europe Ltd
River Wharf Business Wharf
Unit 1, Mulberry Way
We recommend that you use an insured, registered carrier as we will not be held liable for the cost of return or lost or damaged items. Please note for the return of unwanted goods we will refund the price of the goods but not the delivery charge.
Please make sure that you have checked your item upon delivery – damage in transit will be replaced only when delivery note mentioned about the damage.
To return an item that is damaged on delivery contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the fault and how the matter can be rectified.
We are unable to accept returns for goods that have been treated, used, damaged or modified in any way or are bespoke items.