BWT DW-100F Scale Inhibitor Replacement Drinking Water Filter
Replacement DW-100F / DW100F for DWS 100 & 400 and Pentar, Pentek, Everpure BW100 water filter cartridge which is also a suitable replacement for Culligan 250R, BWT DW400F, DW100F filter cartridges.
- Reduces the following contaminants: inhibiting scale build up, lead, cysts such as giardia, and cryptosporidium
- Removes chlorine taste and odor, dirt and cloudiness, mold and algae and particles 1/2 micron and larger in size
- You'll taste the difference in every sip and everything made with water will taste better and is less expensive than bottled water
- Inhibits limescale build-up in water-using appliances. Easy to install using household common tools
- Finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking; a lower operating cost that is below the price of bottled water
Also the changing over of cartridges couldn’t be easier with the quick change over system.
It filters 5678 litres of water at 2 litres per minute and will last for 1 year.
Goods can be returned for exchange or refund within 14 days of delivery provided the item is returned unused, in its original packaging and with the manufacturer’s tags attached (if applicable). This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you wish to return an item that has been accepted for delivery contact us at email@example.com
Send it to:
Aqualogis Europe Ltd
River Wharf Business Wharf
Unit 1, Mulberry Way
We recommend that you use an insured, registered carrier as we will not be held liable for the cost of return or lost or damaged items. Please note for the return of unwanted goods we will refund the price of the goods but not the delivery charge.
Please make sure that you have checked your item upon delivery – damage in transit will be replaced only when delivery note mentioned about the damage.
To return an item that is damaged on delivery contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the fault and how the matter can be rectified.
We are unable to accept returns for goods that have been treated, used, damaged or modified in any way or are bespoke items.