Dishwasher System AL-600 Pro
Aqualogis AL-600 Pro
Commercial Reverse Osmosis Filter System AL-600 Pro for Steam Dishwasher
In the field, commercial dishwashers often break down or deliver poor wash results due to limescale. The AL-600 Pro dishwasher softner eliminates this problem by removing limescale gets a chance to form.
Aqualogis offer range of commercial RO / softner systems for standard, steam dishwashers, glasswashers, pan and pot washers in various types and sizes to accommodate the different needs of all kinds of establishments.
Oor new range of proffesional RO systems by Aqualogis combine the advance technologies with everything you love about your dishwasher to help reduce energy and water, labor costs and chemical costs.
In short, Aqualogis machines help reduce total cost of dishwasher ownership.
- Height 440 mm
- Width 420 mm
- Depth 150 mm
- 1st step Big in-line Carbon Block Cartridge m120-L A 2nd, 3rd, 4th Step Molecular Membrane AC-OM-200 (3 pieces of the membranes are connected parallel)
- RO Booster Pump
- Operating pressure 2,2 – 6,0 Ba
- Operating temperature 4 – 38 °C
- Maximum TDS 1500 ppm*
- Operating pH 2 – 11
- Maximum Capacity** 1100 GPD** / 4163 liters per day** / 2,89 liters per minute**
- Nominal Capacity*** 760*** / 2876 liters per day*** / 2 liters per minute***
- Salt Rejection > 95 %
- Input Voltage 100 – 132 V 4A 60 Hz / 185 – 265 V 2A 50 Hz
- Maximum power consumption 72 Watts Additiona function Filter with internal bypass valve – possibility to take untreated water during filter service
- Certificates / atestations - TÜV Certificate, Hygienic certificate, BPA free , CE Certificate
- 1 Year warranty
Contact our sale rep on 07711995119
*If the hardness of the water is <500 mg CaCO3, turbidity < 1 NTU, SDI < 5, Fe < 0,01 mg/l, Mn<0,05 mg/l, Si < 25 mg/l
**At temperature of water 25°C, TDS = 250 ppm, feed water pressure – 4 bar
*** At temperature of water 15°C, TDS = 250 ppm, feed water pressure – 4 bar
Goods can be returned for exchange or refund within 14 days of delivery provided the item is returned unused, in its original packaging and with the manufacturer’s tags attached (if applicable). This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you wish to return an item that has been accepted for delivery contact us at email@example.com
Send it to:
Aqualogis Europe Ltd
River Wharf Business Wharf
Unit 1, Mulberry Way
We recommend that you use an insured, registered carrier as we will not be held liable for the cost of return or lost or damaged items. Please note for the return of unwanted goods we will refund the price of the goods but not the delivery charge.
Please make sure that you have checked your item upon delivery – damage in transit will be replaced only when delivery note mentioned about the damage.
To return an item that is damaged on delivery contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the fault and how the matter can be rectified.
We are unable to accept returns for goods that have been treated, used, damaged or modified in any way or are bespoke items.