Universal Inline Water Filter With Integrated 1/4 Speed Fit Connectors
As low as: £6.25
Fits All Appliances with External inline 2″ Water Filter cartridge with 1/4″ tube connectors
Universal Water Filter with integrated 1/4″ Push Fit connectors for quick and easy cartridge replacement.
Installation and replacement procedure for the AL-QC10 fridge water filter:
- Turn off the cold water supply.
- Disconnect old cartridge from the system and discard.
- Align the new water filter with the water flow direction.
- Connect the inlet and outlet tubing to the appropriate end of the filter by firmly pushing until tightly sealed.
- Insert filter clip.
- Turn on the water supply.
- Run water through the dispenser for 5 minutes to purge the system.
- Check the filter area for leaks.
- Reset the “Filter Indicator” light by pressing and holding the Ice Type and the Child Lock (or Moisture Control) buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds (the light should turn green).
- Please refer to our FAQs on how to reset the “change filter” indicator light for a particular fridge manufacturer.
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the temperature control panel. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if the flow of water to a dispenser or ice maker decreases.