Aqualogis AL-093F Water Filter Compatible with Samsung Aqua-Pure Plus DA2900003F HAFIN1/EXP
As low as: £10.33
Brand New refrigerator filter compatible with Samsung Aqua-Pure Plus DA2900003F HAFIN1/EXP
The AQUALOGIS AL-093F is the new replacement cartridge for all Samsung refrigerators that have internally fitting cartridges (i.e. that fit within the refrigerator compartment itself).
Regardless of your Samsung fridge, if it uses a bayonet style cartridge (i.e. one which you push up and twist like a light bulb as shown in the image) which fits INSIDE the fridge, then this is the correct cartridge for you. Previously, most Samsung owners with these cartridges would have used the version ending with an ‘A or B’ suffix.
Note: This filter model won’t fit as a replacement of HAFIN2/EXP DA29-00003G with new Samsung Filter and Connector type.
The new cartridge looks slightly different. Obviously the top part designed to fit into the receiver is identical, but the cartridge is marginally shorter and has some aesthetic changes to its grips and external moulding. In almost all other aspects the ‘F’ cartridge looks, fits and works in exactly the same way as the earlier model(s) and it has the same life-span of 6 months.
These cartridges are the latest model manufactured by Aqualogis Europe Ltd. supplied in full retail packaging with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
This cartridge is WQA certified.
The Aqualogis AL-093F is comparable with the following part numbers
Installation and replacement procedure for the Al-093F fridge water filter:
- Turn the old cartridge 1/4 turn to the left (counterclockwise).
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- Remove the protective white cap from the new filter.
- Push the new filter up into the filter cover until the filter stops.
- Turn the filter 1/4 turn to the right (clockwise) to lock it into place. You will feel a stop and the locked symbol should now be lined up with the indicator line above. Do not over tighten.
- Run water through the dispenser for 5 minutes to purge the system.
- Check the filter area for leaks.
- Reset the “Filter Indicator” light by pressing and holding the Ice Type and the Child Lock (or Moisture Control) buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds (the light should turn green).
- Note: If you hold these buttons for more than 5 seconds, you’ll cancel the reset process. If this happens, just release the buttons and start over.
When to change a filter: The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if you notice a decrease in flow of water.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture’s recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
1, 2, 3, 4