Brita Maxtra Plus Jug Filter Cartridge
Ideal for home, meeting rooms or office
- Cleaner, clearer great tasting BRITA+ filtered water with MAXTRA Technology.
- Reduces limescale and substances, e.g. chlorine, that affect taste and odour for a great natural taste.
- Absorbs metals such as lead and copper for pure wellbeing.
- Unique FlowControl secures the perfect filtration time for best results
Enjoy superb value with BRITA MAXTRA+ Water Filter Cartridges and they give you great tasting drinks for you and your family. BRITAWater Filter Cartridges are designed to reduce limescale, chlorine and impurities for cleaner, clearer, great tasting drinks. Each Cartridge will filter around a month's supply of water for the average family giving you soft water that tastes great. BRITA's MAXTRA filters for water are by far, some of the best available on the market to date. The unique MAXTRA filter technology reduces limescale as well as impurities that impair taste, such as chlorine. Even metals such as lead or copper that sometimes occur in domestic plumbing are filtered out.
BRITA filtered water is great tasting and brings out the full aroma of food and drinks while effectively protecting domestic appliances against limescale build-up.
BRITA MAXTRA Plus Cartridge have their unique and innovative "FlowControl" inbuilt, which allows leading-edge technology to ensure an even water flow and consistent quality of the filter performance. For a pure taste – every day, choose our Water Filters.
- BRITA MAXTRA+ Water Filter Cartridges are designed to reduce limescale, chlorine and impurities for cleaner, clearer, great tasting drinks
- Each cartridge will filter around a month's supply of water for the average family
- MAXTRA FlowControl guarantees constantly good water
- Designed to fit all Brita jug systems and partner products
- Cartridges are 100% recyclable
- Ring pull handles for easy removal
- A simple click function makes removing cartridges child's play
- No pre-soaking required
- Suitable for all water types
- BRITA cartridges are 100% recyclable
In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your purchase please look at our terms and conditions which sets out how you to make a return under warranty.
For cheaper option but the same quality please check our Aqualogis Ultra cartridge.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website.
We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website.
Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.
Please see our full terms and conditions.
Goods can be returned for exchange or refund within 14 days of delivery provided the item is returned unused, in its original packaging and with the manufacturer’s tags attached (if applicable). This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you wish to return an item that has been accepted for delivery contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send it to:
Aqualogis Europe Ltd
River Wharf Business Wharf
Unit 1, Mulberry Way
We recommend that you use an insured, registered carrier as we will not be held liable for the cost of return or lost or damaged items. Please note for the return of unwanted goods we will refund the price of the goods but not the delivery charge.
Please make sure that you have checked your item upon delivery – damage in transit will be replaced only when delivery note mentioned about the damage.
To return an item that is damaged on delivery contact us at email@example.com to discuss the fault and how the matter can be rectified.
We are unable to accept returns for goods that have been treated, used, damaged or modified in any way or are bespoke items.