The Aqualogis AL-020B Fits water filter cartridge for Samsung refrigerator.
New Aqualogis AL-020B compatible Samsung DA29-00020B/A internal fridge water filter is built to install easily and provide you with the cleanest and purest tasting drinking water from your fridge. For up to six months after installation, this filter will go to work reducing up to 99% of asbestos, lindane, cysts, chlorine and more, before these impurities have the opportunity to impact your water quality.
- Certified by WQA International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53
- Serves great tasting water for up to six months!
- Features a modern design and updated filtration system
- AL-020B is manufactured by Aqualogis Europe Ltd
- Also knows as HAF-CIN/EXP
- Samsung recommends filter replacement every 6 months
The AL020B Fits the Following Model Numbers
FDR4-SL, FRENCH4-B, FRENCH4-STS, FRENCH4-STS, FRENCH4-W, RF23HCEDBBC, RF23HCEDBSR, RF23HCEDBWW, RF23HCEDTSR, RF23HSESBSR, RF23HTEDBSR, RF24FSEDBSL, RF24FSEDBSR, RF24FSEDBX, RF24HSESBSL, RF24HSESBSR, RF24HSESCSR, RF25HMEDBBC, RF25HMEDBSR, RF25HMEDBWW, RF260BEAEBC, RF260BEAESL, RF260BEAESP, RF260BEAESR, RF260BEAEWW, RF261BEAEBC, RF261BEAESP, RF261BEAESR, RF261BEAEWW, RF261BIAESR, RF263BEAEBC, RF263BEAESL, RF263BEAESP, RF263BEAESR, RF263BEAEWW, RF263TEAEBC, RF263TEAESP, RF263TEAESR, RF263TEAEWW, RF26HFPNBSR, RF288CECASL, RF28HDEDBSR, RF28HDEDTSR, RF28HFEDBBC, RF28HFEDBSR, RF28HFEDBWW, RF28HFEDTBC, RF28HFEDTSR, RF28HFEDTWW, RF28HFPDBSR, RF28HMEDBBC, RF28HMEDBSR, RF28HMEDBWW, RF28HMELBSR, RFG26MESL, RFG28M, RFG28MEPN, RFG28MERS, RFG28MESL, RFG28MEUS, RFG293HABP, RFG293HAPN, RFG293HARS, RFG293HAWP, RFG296HDBP, RFG296HDPN, RFG296HDRS, RFG296HDWP, RFG297HDBP, RFG297HDPN, RFG297HDRS, RFG297HDWP, RFG298HDBP, RFG298HDPN, RFG298HDRS, RFG298HDWP, RFG29PEPN, RFG29PESL, RFG29PHDBP, RFG29PHDPN, RFG29PHDRS, RFG29PHDWP, RFG29THDBP, RFG29THDPN, RFG29THDRS, RFG29THDWP, RH22H8010SR, RH22H9010SR, RH29H8000SR, RH29H9000SR, RS12L, RS12SL, RS229TKAPN, RS229TKAWP, RS25H5000BC, RS25H5000SP, RS25H5000WW, RS25H5002SL, RS25H5111SR, RS261MDBP, RS261MDPN, RS261MDRS, RS261MDWP, RS263TDBP, RS263TDPN, RS263TDRS, RS263TDWP, RS265TDBP, RS265TDPN, RS265TDRS, RS265TDWP, RS267TDBP, RS267TDPN, RS267TDRS, RS267TDWP, RS26DDAPN, RS26DDAWP, RS26TDAPN, RS26TKAPN, RS26TKARS, RS26TKASL, RS30GKASL, RS30GKASW, SRF1028CCRS, SRF679SWLS, SRF680CDLS, SRF731GDLS, SRF800WGDLS, SRF801GDSS, SRF828SCLS, SRS877GDHLS
Installation and replacement procedure for the AL-020B fridge water filter:
- Shut off the water supply.
- Hold the filter knob and turn the old cartridge 1/4 turn to the left.
- Pull the filter straight out and discard.
- Push the new filter into the filter cover.
- Turn the filter 1/4 turn to the right to lock it into place. You will feel a stop and the locked symbol should now be lined up with the indicator line above.
- Run water through the dispenser for 6 minutes to purge the system.
- Check the filter area for leaks.
- Reset the "Filter Indicator" light (Red or Amber) by pressing and holding the Ice OFF or Ice Type and the Child Lock (or Moisture Control) buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds (the light should turn green or blue). Note: If you hold these buttons for more than 5 seconds, you'll cancel the reset process. If this happens, just release the buttons and start over
When to change a filter: The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if you notice a decrease in flow of water.
*All trademarks remain the property of their respective holder(s) and are used for compatibility information only.
Goods can be returned for exchange or refund within 14 days of delivery provided the item is returned unused, in its original packaging and with the manufacturer’s tags attached (if applicable). This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you wish to return an item that has been accepted for delivery contact us at email@example.com
Send it to:
Aqualogis Europe Ltd
River Wharf Business Wharf
Unit 1, Mulberry Way
We recommend that you use an insured, registered carrier as we will not be held liable for the cost of return or lost or damaged items. Please note for the return of unwanted goods we will refund the price of the goods but not the delivery charge.
Please make sure that you have checked your item upon delivery – damage in transit will be replaced only when delivery note mentioned about the damage.
To return an item that is damaged on delivery contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the fault and how the matter can be rectified.
We are unable to accept returns for goods that have been treated, used, damaged or modified in any way or are bespoke items.