Aqualogis Decalc 6 Tab New Box
Aqualogis Decalc Scale Removing Tablets For Coffee Machines
Scale is the biggest enemy of all household appliances that involve the use of mains water.
Developed a descaling tablet to extend the service life of your coffee machine by removing scale and yet still being easy on your machine.
Product fully compatible with:
- Bosch: 00311864, TCZ6004
- Delonghi: EcoDecalk DLSC500, 5513296041, DLSC200, 5513296011
- Jura: 61848, 70751
- Krups: F054, F054 00
- Lavazza: 18400049
- Melitta: Anti Calc
- Miele: 5626050
- Nespresso: 12282646, 5048-3
- Nivona: NIRK 703
- Philips Saeco: CA6700, CA6700/10, CA6700/99
- Siemens: TZ80002N, TZ80002, 00311821, 311821
- Sage: SEC250
- Tassimo: TCZ6004
- Automatic bean to cup espresso coffee machines.
- Capsule coffee makers
- Sachet coffee machines
- Manual espresso coffee machines without a descaling programs
How to use:
Please check your coffee maker manuals before you use it.
1. Dissolve 2-3 tablets (depends on the scale level) in the 0.5 l of warm (about 40C) in the container. (Do not use hot water)
2. Pour the mixture into to water tank in your machine at the time specified in the machine instruction for use.
3. Follow the procedure as described in your machine manuals.
- Each tablet – 16g
- Brand: Aqualogis
- Model: Decalc
- Type: descling tablets
- Country of Manufacture: Germany
*All trademarks remain the property of their respective holder(s) and are used for compatibility information only.
Goods can be returned for exchange or refund within 14 days of delivery provided the item is returned unused, in its original packaging and with the manufacturer’s tags attached (if applicable). This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you wish to return an item that has been accepted for delivery contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send it to:
Aqualogis Europe Ltd
River Wharf Business Wharf
Unit 1, Mulberry Way
We recommend that you use an insured, registered carrier as we will not be held liable for the cost of return or lost or damaged items. Please note for the return of unwanted goods we will refund the price of the goods but not the delivery charge.
Please make sure that you have checked your item upon delivery – damage in transit will be replaced only when delivery note mentioned about the damage.
To return an item that is damaged on delivery contact us at email@example.com to discuss the fault and how the matter can be rectified.
We are unable to accept returns for goods that have been treated, used, damaged or modified in any way or are bespoke items.