Aqualogis AL-QC10 external Fridge filter with 1/4" (6.35mm) Push Fit connectors
Universal Filter water filter and replaces: 3010541600, 3019974100, 3650JD8050A, 3890JC2990A, 497818, 5231JA2010B, 5231JA2012A, BL-9808, C00114417, DA29-10105J, DD-7098, EF-9603, GXRTDR, GXRTQ, GXRTQR, HAFEX-EXP, Magic Water Filter, WSF-100, 5231JA2010A, External
AL-QC10 is a replacement cartridge for side-by-side refrigerators that have externally fitted cartridges replaces more expensive cartridges including Samsung (WSF-100, EF-9603, DA29-10105J), LG (BL-9808, BL-9303, 3650JD8050A), Siemens, Neff, Bosch, Daewoo (DD-7098) etc. connector type water filter with quick connect 6 mm - 1/4" tubing is tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42
- Flow Rate - 1.9 lpm
- Operating Temperature - min 4.4?C / max 38C
- Operating Pressure - - min 172 kPa (25 psi) / max 862 kPa (125 psi)
- Technology - Activated Carbon
- Function - Chemical Reduction
- Capacity - 1135 litres
- Service Life - 6 months
- Installation: External only
- Turn off the cold water supply and switch off the ice maker.
- Remove the tubing from the ends of the old filter. Note: Take precautions as water will drain from the filter and pipes.
- Align the new water filter with the water flow direction.
- Connect only the water supply side tubing to the appropriate end of the filter by firmly pushing the tubing all the way until tightly sealed. Note: Pull lightly on the tubing to ensure correct installation.
- Hold the unconnected end of the filter over an empty bucket and turn on the water supply and flush the filter until the water runs clear. Turn the water supply off.
- Insert and connect the fridge side tubing into the filter.
- Turn on the water supply and switch on the ice maker.
- Use the fridge dispenser to ensure that any air pockets are removed.
- Check for any leaks.
Please note this is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
|Dimensions||100 × 300 × 300 cm|
Goods can be returned for exchange or refund within 14 days of delivery provided the item is returned unused, in its original packaging and with the manufacturer’s tags attached (if applicable). This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you wish to return an item that has been accepted for delivery contact us at email@example.com
Send it to:
Aqualogis Europe Ltd
River Wharf Business Wharf
Unit 1, Mulberry Way
We recommend that you use an insured, registered carrier as we will not be held liable for the cost of return or lost or damaged items. Please note for the return of unwanted goods we will refund the price of the goods but not the delivery charge.
Please make sure that you have checked your item upon delivery – damage in transit will be replaced only when delivery note mentioned about the damage.
To return an item that is damaged on delivery contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the fault and how the matter can be rectified.
We are unable to accept returns for goods that have been treated, used, damaged or modified in any way or are bespoke items.