External Water Filter compatible with: Samsung HAFEX/EXP / DA29-10105J, WSF-100, LG 5231JA2010B, BL9808, Daewoo Bosch DD-7098 with carbon filtration to improve taste whilst reducing chlorine and odours.
Ensures you have purified, fresh tasting water and ice on demand from your water/ice dispenser. Quick and easy to change with ¼ Push Fit connections at either end.
- Function: Improves taste whilst reducing chlorine and odours
- Flow Rate: 1.9 Litres per minute
- Operating Temperature: 1°C - 38°C
- Operating Pressure: Min. 30 psi - 100 psi Max.
- Dimensions: Approx. 5 cm x 25 cm
- Capacity: 1,900 Litres or 6 months, whichever comes first
- Certification: Tested and certified by WQA/NSF International
It is recommended to change this filter at least every 6 months or sooner in order to maintain optimum efficiency.
Filter installation/replacement procedure:
- Turn off cold water supply.
- Disconnect old filter and dispose responsibly
- Ensure filter is aligned correctly in accordance with the water flow, and firmly insert the inlet and outlet tubing to the appropriate end of the filter
- Insert filter clip.
- Turn on the water supply.
- Flush filter by running water through the dispenser until water runs clear
- Check the filter area for leaks.
- Reset the Filter Indicator light by pressing and holding the Ice Type and the Child Lock (or Moisture Control) buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds. This should turn the light green.
The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red which is automatically set to 6 months, or if the flow of water to a dispenser or icemaker decreases.
Please ensure filter replacement is carried out in accordance with manufacturers recommended procedures and guidelines. If unsure, please consult your appliance manual. Failure to do so may void warranty.
|Dimensions||60 × 350 × 300 cm|
|Country / Made in|
Goods can be returned for exchange or refund within 14 days of delivery provided the item is returned unused, in its original packaging and with the manufacturer’s tags attached (if applicable). This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you wish to return an item that has been accepted for delivery contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send it to:
Aqualogis Europe Ltd
River Wharf Business Wharf
Unit 1, Mulberry Way
We recommend that you use an insured, registered carrier as we will not be held liable for the cost of return or lost or damaged items. Please note for the return of unwanted goods we will refund the price of the goods but not the delivery charge.
Please make sure that you have checked your item upon delivery – damage in transit will be replaced only when delivery note mentioned about the damage.
To return an item that is damaged on delivery contact us at email@example.com to discuss the fault and how the matter can be rectified.
We are unable to accept returns for goods that have been treated, used, damaged or modified in any way or are bespoke items.