Comparable Fridge Filter Samsung DA29-00003B HAFIN1/EXP will reduce harmful contaminants and notably improve the quality of your water and ice. Why suffer with mediocre water quality when you can add the DA2900003B to your basket now and have better tasting coffee and tea in just a few clicks.
- The AL093B fridge filter fits Samsung fridges with a short round filter
- The DA29-00003B is a new and improved version of the older DA29-00003A and removes significantly more contaminants
- The Aqualogis filter fits in the same receiver sockets as the DA29-00003A
- NSF standard 42 & 53 certified to reduce a broad spectrum of contaminants
The AL-093B is comparable with the following part numbers
Replacement for the following UPC
Fits the Following Model Numbers
Installation and replacement procedure for theAqualogis AL-093B fridge water filter:
- Slowly turn the old cartridge 1/4 turn to the left (counterclockwise).
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- Remove the protective red cap from the new filter.
- Push the new filter up into the filter cover until the filter stops.
- Turn the filter 1/4 turn to the right (clockwise) to lock it into place. You will feel a stop and the locked symbol should now be lined up with the indicator line above. Do not over tighten.
- Run water through the dispenser for 5 minutes to purge the system.
- Check the filter area for leaks.
- Reset the "Filter Indicator" light (if your fridge has one) by pressing and holding the Ice Type and the Child Lock (or Moisture Control)buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds (the light should turn green).
- Note: If you hold these buttons for more than 5 seconds, you'll cancel the reset process. If this happens, just release the buttons and start over.
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the digital panel. This light will turn orange to tell you that you need to replace the filter soon. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if you notice a decrease in flow of water.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
Goods can be returned for exchange or refund within 14 days of delivery provided the item is returned unused, in its original packaging and with the manufacturer’s tags attached (if applicable). This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you wish to return an item that has been accepted for delivery contact us at email@example.com
Send it to:
Aqualogis Europe Ltd
River Wharf Business Wharf
Unit 1, Mulberry Way
We recommend that you use an insured, registered carrier as we will not be held liable for the cost of return or lost or damaged items. Please note for the return of unwanted goods we will refund the price of the goods but not the delivery charge.
Please make sure that you have checked your item upon delivery – damage in transit will be replaced only when delivery note mentioned about the damage.
To return an item that is damaged on delivery contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the fault and how the matter can be rectified.
We are unable to accept returns for goods that have been treated, used, damaged or modified in any way or are bespoke items.