481281729632 Water Filter For Smeg, Hotpoint, Whirlpool, Ariston Fridge
Genuine Whirlpool 481281729632 Fridge
The Whirlpool 481281729632 delivers ultra fresh and premium quality water and ice from your refrigerator
This product has been tested and certified by NSF International against ANSI / NSF Standards 42 and 53 Quick change design for easy replacement
Fits a variety of Whirlpool and Maytag refrigerators with a filter located in the base grille.
The Ultimate is comparable with the following part numbers
Installation and replacement procedure for the 481281729632 Base grille fridge water filter:
- Rotate the water filter cartridge cap left (counter clockwise) until the handle is in the vertical position.
- Pull the cap and filter cartridge out from the base grille. Note: Some spilling may occur.
- Remove the cartridge cap/handle by sliding it off the end of the old cartridge and discard the old cartridge. Do not discard the cap/handle.
- Take the new cartridge and remove the protective red cover.
- Slide the cartridge cap/handle onto the new cartridge.
- With cartridge handle in the vertical position, push the new filter cartridge into the base grille until it stops.
- Rotate the handle right (clockwise) to a horizontal position.
- Run water through the dispenser for 6-7 minutes to purge the system.
- Reset the water indicator light on the display panel, if your fridge has one.
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the control panel. The filter cartridge should be replaced only when the symbol on the display becomes red, or every 6 months, or if the flow of water to a dispenser or icemaker decreases.
How to Reset Your Filter Change Indicator Light
- Smeg fridges: Press the OK button until the three dashes reappear on the display.
- Press the light switch - one that the fridge door presses every time you close the door, 5 times within 10 sec or the button press and hold it for about 5-10 sec.
|Dimensions||300 × 200 × 50 cm|
Goods can be returned for exchange or refund within 14 days of delivery provided the item is returned unused, in its original packaging and with the manufacturer’s tags attached (if applicable). This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you wish to return an item that has been accepted for delivery contact us at email@example.com
Send it to:
Aqualogis Europe Ltd
River Wharf Business Wharf
Unit 1, Mulberry Way
We recommend that you use an insured, registered carrier as we will not be held liable for the cost of return or lost or damaged items. Please note for the return of unwanted goods we will refund the price of the goods but not the delivery charge.
Please make sure that you have checked your item upon delivery – damage in transit will be replaced only when delivery note mentioned about the damage.
To return an item that is damaged on delivery contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the fault and how the matter can be rectified.
We are unable to accept returns for goods that have been treated, used, damaged or modified in any way or are bespoke items.